RMG Scotland provide a first class service.
If you currently employ another factor or managing agent, and would like to find out how RMG Scotland could improve your building or estate, we will happily provide you with a personalised proposal.
If you choose to switch to RMG Scotland, you can rest assured that our Property Management services are comprehensive and second-to-none.
Changing managing agents does not have to be a difficult process. RMG Scotland will work to support you and your fellow Co-Owners, to ensure a smooth transition.
- Assess the current management needs for your development
- Communicate effectively with owners to raise awareness of the transition
- Ensure your development is set up quickly and efficiently on our systems
Dedicated teams that deal with:
- Solicitors Enquiries
- Processing Budgets
- Credit Control & Debt Collection
- Major Works Management
- Health and Safety
Once the transition has been completed, you can expect:
- A dedicated property manager
- Full access to our customer service team – Contactable by online chat, email or phone 24/7
- Access to our online customer portal, RMG Living which provides you with the following:
- Report repairs and upload images
- View live account information and download statements
- Make Payments
- Receive property and meeting announcements from your Property Manager direct to your email
- Download site newsletters
- View and download Insurance Schedules
- Update contact details & correspondence address details
- A Paperless Service that provides electronic issuing of correspondence and invoices